After blogging for a little while now I thought you might be interested in getting to know me a little better. The Liebster Award is being given to bloggers with less than 200 followers and a nice way to connect smaller bloggers with each other, helping to grow a bigger audience. Thank you Emma for tagging me! And I hope the girls I nominate spread the love ♡
First off, the rules:
– Thank the blogger who nominated you
– Write 11 random facts about yourself
– Answer the questions they set you
– Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to answer your own set of questions
1. I’ve lived in three different countries, Germany, Canada and The Netherlands and will soon be moving to Stockholm, Sweden.
2. My friends and family say my mental age is about 34.
3. While I primarily dress black and white I absolutely love color. The paradoxes in life…
4. My favourite flowers are peonies and ranunculus.
5. I know all the lyrics to Westlife – Uptown Girl. I think this might be a little embarrassing!
6. Ever since I’ve experienced water scarcity during a trip to Kenya I’ve become that person that will close the tap whenever there’s water pointlessly running i.e. brushing teeth.
7. My favourite books are The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and The Time Traveller’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
8. I have to watch a movie at least a couple of times until I will remember its name, cast or storyline for that matter. It’s quite ridiculous, I can watch films over and over, and be convinced that I have never seen them before!
9. Asian culture and the whole country really intrigues me and I am planning a round-trip after I finish my Bachelor degree.
10. Sometimes my family calls me Majita.
11. I have a very sensitive nose, my favourite scents are Chloé by Chloé all year round and Hermes Eau des Merveilles during summer.
Who is your celebrity crush?
They change on a weekly basis but Adam Brody and Ashton Kutcher are evergreens!
Introverted or extroverted?
A little of both? Depending on my mood and whether it is me approaching a big group or being approached it changes.
Why did you start your blog?
I initially started my blog in 2011 but didn’t really have a plan and stopped writing relatively soon. Now I picked it up again because I missed having a task and schedule while being on summer break.
What is your favourite TV show?
They also change every couple of months. All-time faves are Breaking Bad, Friends, OC California, Orange is the new Black and Suits.
Something that you must have in your bag?
I always have a hair clip attached to the handle of my bags. You never know when they might come in handy!
Any exciting plans for the year 2015?
First off, finishing my internship in Stockholm and then moving back to Amsterdam. Other than that not yet…
Cats or dogs?
Dogs all the way! We recently got a little puppy so I’m all over the little guy watching him grow up.
What is your zodiac sign?
Libra, and I actually believe that the description fits my character quite well. I like things harmonious and have a strong appreciation for aesthetics and beautiful things.
Where would you wanna be right now?
Off the top of my head: Bali
There are 3 doors, one to Hogwarts, the other to Narnia, and last to Middle Earth – which would you choose?
Definitely Hogwarts! Wish I could have a sneaky peek into that Mirror of Erised!
3 Qualities in a partner?
Smart, humorous, honest
Girl behind the glasses
These are my questions for the nominees:
- What’s your pet peeve?
- When have you last done something for the first time?
- What are you most proud of?
- Your Holy Grail beauty product?
- Sweet or savoury?
- Who do you look up to?
- A wardrobe staple?
- Are you superstitious?
- Which era would you like to have lived in?
- If you could swap personalities for the day, who’d you be and what would you do?
- What makes you happy?
Thank you again, Emma, for nominating me!